Black And White Wrapping Paper Black And White Sweet 16?

Black and White Sweet 16? - black and white wrapping paper

I have many ideas, but I want more, how food was and everything I knew, I was in my house on the table .... 5-10 people ... Help! What do you think? Food
Strawberries dipped in white chocolate and black
Oreo Cake:)

Fountains large glasses
Root Beer
Vanilla Ice Cream
Whipped cream
Pink colored sprinkles or pink top food vertebrate cream
Cool Straws

Table
Black coat

White boards

Pink Accents

White Roses

Black Vase

Glasses for the points, but it is empty with a black cloth in them

Decorations
Black and White me
The streamers in black and white
White and black balloons
Darkroom with light in the middle of the table
Floating candles? Or ....
In a black glass with ice crystals?



Customer
Small black box covered with white chocolate reversed


Invitation
Inside white (on paper like material)
Fold
Arch at the front
There was once a littleGirl had a dream ...
To have a good party when he was 16 years
For a visitor, as if it was a pleasure
So please join us on this special evening (by invitation)

Everyone is in black and white
I wear pink! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment