Naruhina And Sasusaku Why Do U Like Naruhina And Sasusaku?

Why do u like naruhina and sasusaku? - naruhina and sasusaku

I love NaruHina and sasusaku.

but now I do not know. But Hinata is cute and I like Sakura is better w / Naruto.

I hated couples do not make sense. How should to that end well dressed coz the girl, the boy.

Is not that mean that Naruto in the end w / Coz Sakura is in love with her? > Yay P

Naruto and Sakura are the best in the series.
naruto sakura first hated, but then wanted to.

For me it is a good relationship. No development.
not like, "Oh, this character, blah, should Coz, blah end, they are cute together and blah blah, which he loved, so I really should finish together"

Sakura is not a fan girl again and Naruto have a great connection. Sakura has a lot more in the 2nd developed, while Hinata has remained a faint flush-Nin.
It sounds funny naruto hinata sakura blows blush.
The series is still alive. Hinata is so quiet.

2 comments:

xox_mk09... said...

I agree! ^ - ^
I hate the couple sasusaku! They have no connection to anything other than Sakura fangirl at first. I do not think that all fit together. But all this is just me, because I love Sakura. It does not do anything until Shippuden. * Rolls eyes *

Naruhina is ok I suppose, but it bothers me that never makes a gesture Soo Hinata from Naruto! And Naruto is the way too dense to notice! Ugh, it's very frustrating!

I agree with you that Naruto and Sakura is the best in the series, something that they will support. But if you think about the characters and their personalities, as SasuHina, Sasuke and Hinata. You do not talk at all, while the anime, but if they did, because I think Hinata is so kind and considerate, would "melt" the heart of ice Sasuke. ^ - ^ And Hinata Sasuke could also help in their combat skills, improve as the training set too. XP, but that's just my imagination.

I also think that Neji and Tenten have a very good relationship, although in the anime doesn9; really do not show it. If so, I take them together to cooperate in training and improve their skills.

Just a suggestion, but what I really do is ...
FanFics READ! ^ - ^ It sounds lame, perhaps, but if you like reading, you can read the history of enmity that have invented others. I read all kinds, includin ... SasuHina that's how I started in this pair. ^ - ^

If you are interested:
http://www.fanfiction.net
And click on the anime section, select an anime from the list, and start reading!

tomboy_f... said...

OMG! I sooo agree with u, s Hinata is nice to everyone, but does not move on naruto shippuden hinata or something, while Sakura that U said, and no fangirl, shes ON Sasuke and deepened linkages with other Naruto, so that all the NaruSaku

Post a Comment