Lcd Tv Prices Drop I Want To Buy A High Definition LCD TV. Will The Price Drop After Christmas. Should I Wait?

I want to buy a High Definition LCD TV. Will the price drop after Christmas. Should I wait? - lcd tv prices drop

Normally falls just before Christmas at ...

I have seen my new TV-12/3....I prices during the next few months ....

Who has not fallen ....

In fact, I was lucky, because it was actually at U.S. $ 100 less than in the rest of the year ...

It would be better to buy Thanksgiving until Christmas ....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prices fall all the time will come when a newer technology, HDTV, are cheaper anyway, like a full HD TVs are now, if you do not need, but what is even

tera_the... said...

Waiting for the January sales! Also www.richersounds.co.uk (try if you live in Britain, of course!)

Twisted_... said...

The lower prices after Christmas.
And next summer.
And, coming after Christmas.
How long to wait?

Magic Bus Driver said...

Do fish swim?

Post a Comment