White Blood Cell Count And Costochondritis Chest Pain?

Chest Pain? - white blood cell count and costochondritis

For about 2 weeks I have on several sectors of the pain in my body, but during the last week has been injured in an environment where my left breast bone every morning, and it pains me, stretching breathed deeply, so I had X-rays the week prior 2 months, but I had no pain around my brestbone and above, is even worse in the morning and around 8 pm seems a lil and not hurt so bad, not the pain is very poor, but it still hurts. I also had a fever in the last 3 weeks, my normal temperature ranges of 96.5, but my doctor gave me 98-99.5 Ceftin for these and my temp is between 98-99 I only took the antibiotic since Friday. He said the pain in the chest / breast area can Plerisy or costochondritis. My heart is good andMy white blood cell count is good and my concern is that I am not in the wrong direction that I could not sleep, usually on the left side to know if he could sleep for a chest muscle, pneumonia, or moved?

4 comments:

Daniel R. said...

He had chest pains recently also similar. I was admitted to the hospital, had X-rays, CT scans, heart tests, stress tests, blood tests and was even maintained during the night.

The doctor was not sure because also said that my heart is strong and the lungs are in excellent condition.

Some said later that I had pain while I slept. (So I) would sleep on the left side. I stood up, pain and discipated rota. I think this is caused by gas. I have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow, but I think it is the heart.
In his lecture on that too. Good Luck

Matt A said...

Ask your doctor if it continues to see or another.

Nurse Lola said...

Side sleepers suffer from this pain. Its normal.

Emlou said...

On his chest is so terrible, but often it is a pulled muscle, or gas. What company is your mattress? If you sleep on your side and the mattress is too soft or too hard, then it could be a simple answer. Ikea questionarre have to know to help you get the kind of mattress, depending on weight, size and sleeping patterns. I recommend you check it.

Post a Comment