Thong Vs Jock Strap What Is Better To Wear Thong Vs Booty Shorts ?

What is better to wear thong vs booty shorts ? - thong vs jock strap

It's your decision. Strings do not bitch if it is visible. I like it because when you shoot, the slightly larger and with a thin rope that are really comfortable. No underwear in place and is little known in his office.

Booty shorts are very comfortable. For added comfort on short girlyness booty I would choose. The only time it is best to wear booty shorts and belt must be spring, if you see something that shows the lines of lingerie or underwear worn visibly. But if they're sexy booty shorts and belt (depending on the sometimes sexy) and overall well on belt, but it really depends on the type of belt that you buy. Booty Shorts when you can go a fat ass.

Maybe buy a little of both lol

I hope it's \\ \\ half \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 33

7 comments:

♥Southern Girl♥ said...

Hipster Booty Shorts I

my
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index? ...

Jim said...

Certainly a leash. Only girls who can pull a cord (and there are fewer of these people think) wearing booty shorts.

[[SONNY]... said...

Booty Shorts:)
sexy
least slut
yyyy convenient way:)

Apple155 said...

Definitely Booty Shorts ... But I call them boxer girl ..=)

sugarnsp... said...

Spoils of shorts, you think, boy shorts to choose from.

live it :) said...

I like Booty Shorts, but I wear flip-flops like Cuse, which shows the line threw the pants

Britney R said...

I like belts

Post a Comment