Little Model List How Do I Work A Little Giant Pump?

How do I work a Little Giant Pump? - little model list

I have just one plate with stones in it and a Little Giant Pump (Cat. 567601/Model PSM-002). Not a table fountain before and do not know how to use the bomb. This is a song (I need to pipe in water?) With a hole in the top that it seems that the water is released (this is where I want to connect the hose connected to a flexible, if necessary, or is to the submersible pump and all?. The pump itself is all black, but has a bar on the blue button on one side with "+" and "-" signs on them - that would measure how high the water in the tank • There is a label at the end of the pen, that, "said do not run dry" - but until you some information that I am afraid that just went to the pump in the water and turns into - Electricution? me to the site Giant small bomb, However, this pump is apparently outdated and is not ready, or have any information Thank you for someone like me who knows nothing about underwater pumps. "Can anyone help me?.

0 comments:

Post a Comment