Remington 870 Mcs Price Where Can I Find A Shot Shell Carrier That Will Fit My Remington 870 Factory Top Folding Stock?

Where can I find a shot shell carrier that will fit my Remington 870 factory top folding stock? - remington 870 mcs price

I have a Remington 870 with a factory top folding stock my question is where can I find a shot, the shell can be placed above the factory folding stock on. I saw him throw ATI Universal shell company that has their own version of wrinkles, work in mines or do I need to drill holes in my stock from the factory?

1 comments:

ubuttfac... said...

I contacted Remington and ask them for recommendations.
TEL: 1-800-243-9700
I would also like to ATI (800) 925-2522) and ask if there is a direct attack, or if changes are needed.
Most large companies are more than willing to give advice.

Post a Comment